Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Arlinson vargas Introduction...

Hi guys.



I'm gonna give you my very own introduction.
I made this for English class presentation.

Receive a warn-hearted greeting classmates and professors.
I’m Arlinson Vargas. I recently turn into my 20 birthdays. I’m living in Garzon – Huila, (a small town located in the southern's part of Colombia). I’m living with my parents (mommy and daddy ) and my dear sister. My preferred food are Shakshuka,  Jachnun with scramble white eggs and tomato’s sauce and for drink I like, eggnog (Eggnog is an traditional Israeli drink with Milk shake, eggs, bananas, strawberries and some other more, all mix it up). My prefer color is black. My music’s style are Pop, hip hop and some rap. I haven’t actually a specific preferred movie but the last it that I saw was “Mad max fury road” it’s an action/adventure movie, truly cool by the way.  I’m studying Computer sciences and system as technologist undergraduate degree at Amazonia University. My cellphone number is (+57)3223794768.
I’m a Colombian-Israeli citizen. From my 4th birthday until my 19 birthdays i had been in Israel. excepting by the 0-4thand 12-13th birthdays that I spent in Colombia. I’m actually in a learning engage with my Israeli government (cause, like you probably know, all Israeli citizens at reach 17 years old, we have to pay army duty service like constricts for 3 years without exception) and I already ended it, but I wanna go on like officer working in ICT office (ICT is a technology office operation) that’s the reason why I’m here (studying) to get it.
I hope enjoy as much as I can to be here. specially in Florencia because is the first time that I know that city and let it behind all that bad comments about that city i think that are a special people living there and is a quiet city (almost everybody there are so friendship and human in all aspects).
Yours sincerely
Arlinson Vargas (harry)

No comments:

Post a Comment